Sunday Lunch Served - 12:00 - 4:00 p.m
Main Course £11.95 2 Courses £15.95 3 Courses £19.95
- Soup of the day.
- Home breaded garlic mushrooms, garlic and chilli mayonnaise.
- Luxury prawn cocktail with Marie Rose sauce. S
- Whitby cod and salmon fishcake and tartre sauce.
- Spicy French fish soup, bruschetta , aioli. S
- Mussel bowl with white wine, cream, garlic and parsley.S
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon, creme fraiche, dressed rocket leaves. GF
- Chicken liver pate, caramelised onion and chilli jam, sourdough flutes.
- Fried award winning black pudding, crispy onions and red wine gravy.
- Yorkshire pudding and onion gravy.
- Deep fried potato skins, garlic and chilli mayonnaise or BBQ sauce.
- Slow roast topside of beef (well done), Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
- 24 hour slow roast rib of beef (served pink), Yorkshire pudding and gravy. £5 supplement
- Roast Kelly Bronze turkey breast, sausage and onion stuffing, sage and onion stuffing,Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
- Slow roast lamb shoulder,, mint sauce, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. £4.00 supplement
- Slow roast pork belly, Yorkshire pudding and apple sauce.
- Meatless Sunday dinner- extra Yorkshire puddings, beef gravy, sage and onion stuffing, just without the meat
All Sunday lunches are served with mashed potatoes, mashed swede, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, creamed onions, panache of vegetables.
We also have gluten free gravy, please ask your server.
- Posh fish and chips, mushy peas and homemade tartare sauce.
- Pan fried fillet of salmon, warm aromatic vegetable salad, new potatoes, rocket and lemon dressing. GF
- Pan fried Sea bass fillet, truffle veloutee, dressed rocket leaves.
- Mussel bowl and triple cooked chips . S/GF
- Chargrilled Halloumi, caramelised onion and chilli jam, bruschetta, rocket and roquito pepper pearls. V
- Spicy Egyptian stew with roasted peppers, roasted aubergines, tomato sauce, bruschetta, chips and aioli. V
- Egyptian koshary - a warm salad of rice, macaroni, lentils and chickpeas with tomato sauce, spicy chilli dressing (served separately), crispy caramelised onions. V
- Braised red cabbage. £1.95
- Cauliflower cheese. £2.95
- Extra Yorkshire pudding. 95p
- Extra Sausage stuffing. £1.95
- Lemon and lime posset and shortbread. *
- Vanilla creme brullee and shortbread. *
- Sticky toffee pudding and toffee sauce.
- Fruits of the forest ice cream bombe with a vanilla parfait centre. GF
- Iced Alphonso mango sorbet, mango coulis, meringue kisses and shortbread. *
- Missippi mud pie.
- Banoffee pie.
GF =gluten free
V = vegetarian
S = shellfish
N = nuts
* = these dishes can be made suitable for a gluten- free diet. Please ensure you clearly advise your server that you require a gluten free option..